Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sorry Sisters

So most people that know me know that I travel a lot with my job.  During one of my many trips driving the PA Turnpike I have to stop at a rest stop to use the facilities and get a coffee so naturaly I carry my wallet in with me.  I decide to use the restroom first...I try to do a balancing act with my wallet and my keys on the handrail in the restroom but much to my frustration my wallet and keys fall and hit the restroom floor....yucky...in a public restroom and out of my frustration comes the words pretty loudly..."Son of a B#*@" ....I come out of the stall looking down for more loose change and look up to the long line of ladies waiting and it was seven....yes seven nuns!!!  The look on my face must of been priceless...I just said ''ooo sorry sisters"....didn't even wash my hands or get coffee.  The last nun in line was the youngest one...she was chuckling....Just another day on the road.  Next time...we will talk about the old farmer that wouldn't let me out of his house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment